- Content 1
- Content 2
- Business & Management
- Criminal Justice and Security
- Culinary, Hospitality, Travel, Tourism
- Education & Teaching
- IT & Computer Science
- Legal & Paralegal
- Liberal Arts & Communications
- Medical, Nursing, & Allied Health
- Psychology & Human Services
- Science, Math, & Engineering
- Trades & Vocational Training
- Visual & Performance Arts
- Web Design & Development
- Master of Business Administration
- School Type
Science, Math, & Engineering Programs
Science, Math, or Engineering degrees can lead to careers in a range of industries and businesses. Mathematics programs will train individuals to solve problems and find patterns within data, and can lead to research and teaching jobs.
Science degree programs teach students to utilize scientific methods, and include fields such as life sciences, physical sciences, and environmental science.
Engineering degrees train people to combine their knowledge of math and science to develop solutions to technical problems in our society. There are many specialized engineering degrees available like civil engineering, mechanical engineering, environmental engineering, and electrical engineering.
A bachelor's degree or higher is usually required for all science, math, and engineering jobs.