- Content 1
- Content 2
- Business & Management
- Criminal Justice and Security
- Culinary, Hospitality, Travel, Tourism
- Education & Teaching
- IT & Computer Science
- Legal & Paralegal
- Liberal Arts & Communications
- Medical, Nursing, & Allied Health
- Psychology & Human Services
- Science, Math, & Engineering
- Trades & Vocational Training
- Visual & Performance Arts
- Web Design & Development
- Master of Business Administration
- School Type
Selected School: Platt College
For required program disclosure information, please visit http://plattcollege.edu/consumer-handbook/
Welcome to Platt College!
Platt College is a business & legal studies school.
Platt College is a design school.
Platt College is a medical careers school.
No matter what your aspirations, Platt College offers education for the career of a lifetime.
Established in 1985, Platt College has served the local Southern California community for over 30 years. At its three campuses in Alhambra, near Los Angeles, Ontario and Riverside, in the heart of the Inland Empire, Platt College offers flexible, accredited Associates and Bachelors degree programs in some of today’s most dynamic fields. Platt College now offers Distance Education for select programs.
Platt College offers its students a rich and rewarding curriculum of educational courses and career training. Whether you’re interested in graphic arts and 3D animation, or a career as a paralegal or medical assistant, we have the program that you’re looking for.
Classes are conveniently scheduled during morning or evening hours to work around outside employment commitments. For working adults, Platt’s curriculum offers a way to continue earning a living while studying for a new career. Financial aid is available for qualified students, and the school maintains a full-time placement staff to assist students in gaining externship experience while in school and employment after graduation.
Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). Platt college and its educational programs are approved by the Bureau of Private Post-secondary Education (an office of the State of California, Department of Commerce) and the U.S. Department of Education.
Which of our programs are you interested in?
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Administrative Specialist
- Paralegal Studies
- Criminal Justice
- Respiratory Therapy
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound)
- Graphic Design
- Visual Communication (Web Design and 3D)
- Veterinary Technology – Available via Campus and Online
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route – Available Online
- Licensed Vocational Nursing
- Health Care Management
- Certified Hemodialysis Technician
- Business Management